QuickBooks application is an accounting-focused software, and users worldwide can make the best of its extensive features. The business accounting data is stored in the company file to work on the QuickBooks application, making it the most crucial data file. Any error in the file can panic a user, and today we will discuss one such error: QuickBooks Error 6000 832.
Manually resolve this error code with the help of this article or take your case to the support team on +1- 855 738 2784 to save some time and your data from further harm
Use Just 3 Methods and Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 832
You can successfully fix QuickBooks Error 6000 832 by using the three methods below. If completed carefully, you will be able to work on the QuickBooks company file again without an error.
Method 1: Create the Company File Backup in a New Location
This solution will be useful if you come across the QuickBooks Error 6000 832 when creating a backup of your company file.
- Firstly you must close QuickBooks Desktop on the host computer.
- Navigate to the Start menu, and in the search bar, type File Explorer.
- Hit the Enter key to open the File Explorer window.
- Choose the My Computer or This PC option.
- Next, you must launch the C: drive.
- Right-click on the window and select New and then Folder from the list. This action will create a new folder at this location.
- Name the folder something around the line QB Test Folder.
- Now, create a new backup company file and save it to the new folder that you named QB Test Folder.
- Next, use this new backup to restore the company file.
If QuickBooks Error 6000 83 no longer occur, use the new backup as your primary QuickBooks company file. If you still see the error, move to the next solution.
Read Also – How to Resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
Method 2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
If the first method was not helpful in fixing the QuickBooks Error 6000 832, then we will guide you to use an external tool, QuickBooks Tool Hub. Under the Tool Hub, QuickBooks File Doctor will help tackle errors in your company file. However, before we move with this solution, you must use the Tool Hub on Windows 10, a 64-bit operating system.
- Firstly close the QuickBooks application and the data files.
- Navigate to the web browser, preferably Internet Explorer.
- Now you must download the current version of Tool Hub. A prompt will appear asking to decide the location to save the Tool Hub’s download installation file. You must use a location such as a download folder or your desktop.
- After the download of the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file completes, open it where you saved it, and this initiates the installation.
- Use the on-screen instructions to install Tool Hub on the system and agree to the listed terms and conditions.
- Double-click the Tool Hub icon on your desktop to open the it after the installation finishes.
Note: You can also use the Start menu search bar if the Tool Hub icon does not appear on the desktop screen.
The next step is to run the Quick Fix my File, which will look at the surface issues in the company file.
- Open the Tool Hub and select the Company File Issues option.
- Choose Quick Fix my File and then OK after the tool has run.
- Launch your QuickBooks application and see if you can open the company file successfully.
If you still encounter QuickBooks Error 6000 832, continue using Tool Hub and run the QuickBooks File Doctor this time.
- Again launch Tool Hub and click on Company File Issues.
- Choose the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option.
- Once you have QuickBooks File Doctor in front of you, choose your company file using the drop-down menu.
- You must use the Browse and search option to find your file.
- Click on Check your File.
- Select Continue.
- Type the QuickBooks admin password before clicking on Next.
The scan will initiate, and the time equals the file size. After the scan finishes, reopen your QuickBooks application and your company file. The Tool Hub my bring a message saying the process was unsuccessful even if it successfully fixed QuickBooks Error 6000 832.
Recommended To Read – How to Fix QuickBooks is Unable to Open Company File
Method 3: Scan your Company File’s Folder
Even after completing the above extensive method, error 6000 832 appears; you must perform a scan on the folder that contains your company file. Here are the steps to accomplish the same.
- Firstly you must open your web browser and get QuickBooks Database Server Manager downloaded and installed on your server computer.
- Go to the Windows Start menu, and in the search bar, type Database Server into the search bar and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- The above command opens the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now use the given instructions to scan the company file’s folder.
- After the scan is over, navigate to the Start menu and type File Explorer to locate and open it.
- Look for the scanned folders and check that .ND file is present. This ensures that the .ND file is also checked.
- The .ND file appears like: [your company file]qbw.nd.
- If the file does not appear, you must repeat the above steps.
Access your company file and see whether or not QuickBooks Error 6000 832 is still affecting the file.
That is all for the manual guide on resolving QuickBooks Error 6000 832. Can you access the company file now, or do you still face the error? If you see the error, you must let the error get solved by Advanced Tools so reach out to the support team on +1- 855 738 2784.
Related Posts –