Whenever an employee requests a reissue of W2 form businesses requires reprinting them, this might happen, because your employee has lost the form or simply the form has been damaged somehow. You need to follow the IRS (Internal Revenue System) guidelines for reprinting the W2 forms that we have discussed in our article.
For any help related W2 forms you can call, Intuit Assisted Payroll Support Phone Number (844) 888 4666.
Following are the IRS guidelines that one needs to follow while reprinting employees W2 forms:
- W2 form must contain the word “REISSUED STATEMENT” in it.
- Attached copies of 2, B and C.
- You must provide a copy of W2 form filling instructions.
Follow the steps below to reprint employee’s W2 form:
- Open QuickBooks Payroll Tax Center.
- Click Payroll Center under Employees
- Under the File Forms tab, click View/Print forms & W2s.
- Enter the PIN of your Payroll and click OK.
- Click the W2 Page to see the list of employees (if you don’t find the list of employees then click View/Print W-2 forms for all years)
- Now click the name of your employees to view and print their W2 forms. (In case you are not able to open W2 form press and hold, Ctrl + Alt key when you click on Employee W2 form).
- Now select View Reprints and make sure that forms have REISSUED STATEMENT watermark on them, which is added automatically when you click W2 forms.
- Open forms with Adobe Reader and print them on a perforated paper. (You can also print the form on a simple paper if you do not have a perforated paper but make sure to provide W2 filling instructions form to your employees).
While reprinting W2 forms if you are getting any errors because of improper settings of popup blockers or security application installed on your computer then you can contact QuickBooks Assisted Payroll Support Number (844) 888 4666 for help, Payroll experts can help you fix these errors in the shortest time possible.