QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a free program to fix Windows components. With the help of this utility tool, you can solve issues with Microsoft components. Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++, and Microsoft MSXML are some constituents that Windows utilizes in QuickBooks. No software is cent percent error-free. QB is one of the most widely used cash flow management applications. In this article, we present to you tips to resolve installation errors with the help of the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool. Additionally, we have outlined steps to get rid of issues using the QuickBooks Repair Tool.
QuickBooks Install Tool for component repair is a quick and easy way of fixing Visual C++, .NET Framework, and MSXML. However, no tool is error-free. If you are experiencing troubles in fixing Windows components, then we suggest you give us a call. Connect with a live agent by dialing the toll-free number +1- 855 738 2784
What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
QuickBooks Component repair tool download becomes essential when installation issues arise in the application. This tool helps fix issues that emerge while using the .NET Framework and other Windows components required to run QuickBooks. Need no special configuration to run this tool, and the scanning happens automatically. You can fix several errors using this tool, such as:
- QuickBooks desktop installation errors
- Microsoft components-related bugs
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual
- Error code 1402
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error code 1904
- Error code 1935
You can download the component repair tool for free without any additional charges.
How to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Users often come across component errors when trying to open or install QuickBooks. With the .net repair tool on QuickBooks, you can fix these issues instantly. For this, you need to download the application and execute the program. What this tool does is it eases out the .NET Framework repair process and helps you reconstruct Microsoft MSXML. C++ error repair is also carried out by the component repair tool for QuickBooks. Let’s see how to run the program:
- Terminate all applications running on your PC.
- After closing them, download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Save it at a convenient location like a computer desktop.
- Double–click on the downloaded file.
- Execute the program.
- The tool would analyze your system for errors and suggest ways to fix them.
- Once the process reaches completion, reboot your computer.
- Reinstall or relaunch QuickBooks to verify if component issues persist.
- Reach out to our help desk in case things don’t work out.
Recommended To Read – Getting QuickBooks Migration Failed Unexpectedly Issue
How to Use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Look into the following ways to fix the errors using the component repair tool in QuickBooks:
Fix Microsoft .NET Framework Issues
Microsoft .NET Framework issues can lead to various error codes, including Error 1603, Error 1904, Error 1903, and Error code 1722. These are internal error codes. If you want to use the QuickBooks Repair Tool for fixing .NET errors, here is how to do it with the error repair tool:
- Download the QB Component Tool.
- Close all running programs on your PC.
- Install the exe setup file.
- Let the tool look for errors on your computer.
- After the diagnosis completes, restart your system.
- The tool repairs Microsoft .NET Framework problems.
- Check if component errors persist.
- If they do, then update your Windows software using the method provided above.
- In case all attempts to run or install QuickBooks fail, call our dedicated helpline.
Reconstruct Microsoft MSXML Component for QuickBooks Installation
MSXML is used to transform XML data, with its parser included in the Msxml.dll file. Part of Microsoft XML core services, MSXML, is an essential component for using applications written in Jscript, VBScript, etc. Damage to this crucial Windows constituent can cause problems running QuickBooks desktop. Unrecoverable MSXML errors, problems Installing MSXML 4.0, and registration file access issues can arise on QB due to the corruption of MSXML data. Here are the steps to register, uninstall and reinstall and repair MSXML 6.0:
Steps to Repair MSXML 6.0-
- Save the msi installation file from the internet on your desktop.
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search entry field, type “exe /fvaum “%userprofile%\desktop\msxml.msi”
- Hit the Enter
- After the installation of MSXML 6.0 is over, restart your system.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop and check if component errors still arise.
Uninstall and Reinstall MSXML 6.0
You can download QB Component Repair Tool and diagnose errors. If you notice MSXML damage, then you can uninstall the file and reinstall it using msxml.msi. Here’s how:
- Type Programs and Features in the Windows Start search field.
- Click Enter.
- Alternatively, you can type CPL and hit the Enter key.
- Locate MSXML 6.0 from the list.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to successfully remove MSXML 6.0.
- Download the msi installation file from the internet.
- Install it on your computer by double-clicking the icon.
- Install and run QuickBooks desktop.
- Confirm if errors are still present.
If these troubleshooting steps do not work, then you can get technical assistance. For registering the MSXML file, there are different sets of steps for 64-Bit and 32-Bit operating systems. If you don’t know how to use the regsvr32 MSXML6.dll command prompt, we suggest you call our helpline number.
Read Also – How to do QuickBooks Data Migration
Correct Microsoft Visual C++ Component Error
Applications that have been developed using Visual C++ need the correct version of the installation. Corruption or file removal can cause errors. Download and run QuickBooks Component Repair Tool to analyze these errors. Here are the steps to uninstall and re-install Microsoft Visual C++-
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Choose Microsoft Visual C++ from the list.
- Hit Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall the file.
- Reboot your system.
- In your CD drive, insert QuickBooks CD.
- Simultaneously press Windows and E keys.
- Visit path location- D:\ThirdParty\CRT9 or D:\ThirdParty\CRT8.
- Double-click msi or vcredist_x86.exe.
- Install the software by following the displayed instructions.
Ways to resolve common installation errors
If common installation errors are bugging you, resolve them in the following ways:
Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Installation errors can be removed with the help of the QB Diagnostic Tool. You can download this free tool and install it on your system to fix issues. The program is the first step that you should try in your quest to resolve component errors like C++ issues. Here are the steps to use the QB repair tool:
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool setup file.
- Save the .exe file on your desktop or another easily accessible location on your PC.
- Once the download finishes, locate the file on your system.
- Double-click on the icon.
- Follow the setup.
- Let the installation complete.
- Once the tool installs on your computer, delete all executing programs.
- Run the installation tool.
- After completion of the error diagnosis, close the application.
- Restart your system.
- Check if component errors still appear.
Update Windows to Resolve QuickBooks Component Errors
Upgrading Windows to the latest release is necessary to stop errors from occurring frequently. QuickBooks may fail if your MS Window is out of date. With every new version, errors related to Visual C++, MSXML, and .Net Framework get corrected. To install or Open QuickBooks Desktop, it is essential that you update your software at the earliest. You can do so by:
- Hit the Windows key on your keyboard.
- The search box appears.
- Type ‘Windows Update‘ in the entry field.
- Press Enter.
- Available updates will show up.
- If there is a current release, download it.
- After system upgradation is over, reboot your desktop.
- Install QuickBooks again.
- Check if component errors remain.
Run Quick Fix My Program
With the help of the QuickBooks Tool Hub utility, resolve errors that arise while you install or update QuickBooks and fix them effectively. Quick Fix My Program can be utilized as follows:
Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
The primary thing to do to fix QB errors is to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub. It contains all the features and utilities you need to resolve the errors. Use QB Tool Hub to fix your errors after closing the QuickBooks application. Also, we recommend using QB Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit:
- Close QuickBooks and download the most recent QB Tool Hub version from Intuit. If you already have Tool Hub, check the version from the Home Tab at the bottom.
- Save the file somewhere accessible.
- Go to that location to open the downloaded file named QuickBoksToolHub.exe.
- Install and agree to the on-screen terms and conditions for a successful installation.
- Double-click the Tool Hub icon on the desktop after the installation finishes.
Run Quick Fix My Program
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, choose Program Problems.
- Select Quick Fix My Program.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and choose your data file.
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
If the error appears because something went wrong during installation, there might be problems arising in running the application. Although you can download this file directly and run it, QB Tool Hub also has the same tool as follows:
- Choose the Installation issues section in the QB Tool Hub.
- Let the QB Install Diagnostic Tool run from this section for around 20 minutes.
- When the tool finishes running, start your computer again, then QuickBooks Desktop, and then your data file.
- Also, update your QB Desktop to the latest release to ensure the most recent fixes and security updates.
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
If your QuickBooks files are corrupt or damaged, you need this utility to fix the glitches from the root. It helps fix several errors like 6150, 147, 6000, etc. It also considers Windows setup problems and network issues. Do so as follows:
- Visit the Company File Issues section in the QB Tool Hub.
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Alternatively, you can also pick Quick Fix My File.
Run Reboot.bat file
The reboot.bat file is also excellent in repairing issues in QuickBooks. It helps re-register QuickBooks-related components with Microsoft Windows. Whether you reinstall QuickBooks after reformatting your device or repair an application through the Control Panel Tool, there may be unexpected issues arising at any time. However, this tool is a fortune to have to get over several QuickBooks errors by clearing the faulty leftover files messing with the current program running. You just have to click it to re-register the QB program files to the Windows registry. It helps overcome hidden issues that aren’t visible at a single glance. However, it might not be helpful in solving company data file problems.
Unwanted errors can cause increased stress and confusion. Use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool to try to fix issues. If that doesn’t work, we are always available to assist you. Reach out to us for help with error codes, damaged company files, technical issues, and fixing Windows components. We work 24/7 and are experienced professionals providing proper guidance. For precise solutions and instant fixes, call us on the toll-free number +1- 855 738 2784.
How does the rebuild data utility in QuickBooks acts as a component repair tool?
You can use QuickBooks rebuild data utility from the File section in QB Desktop > Utilities > Rebuild Utility. It will help you fix minor errors in the company and data files. However, you may not face any luck if the issue lies with Microsoft components. Only the QuickBooks Component repair tool can be useful in such cases.
What are the pros and cons of the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
The QuickBooks component repair tool enables users to fix numerous errors that are severe in nature related to installation and damaged components of MS Windows and more.
- It helps fix problems that prevent QuickBooks from running efficiently.
- It is helpful in scanning and repairing various components of QB like Microsoft .NET and MSXML.
- Several unrecoverable errors can be fixed through this tool.
- It has a limited scope in resolving errors related to the company files and QBW errors.
- You don’t get the option to preview recoverable QuickBooks data.
Related Posts –
Why i am Getting QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer Error?
Quick Troubleshooting Guide to Fix QuickBooks Error 1723
How to fix QuickBooks Error 1603 without technical knowledge
Resolve QuickBooks 2023 Keeps Crashing Issues with this Comprehensive Guide
How to Solve QuickBooks Subscription has Lapsed Error