QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service/Intuit® Full Service Payroll provides users with the features to handwrite checks. Also, you can print checks and pay stubs for your employees and contractors with the site. Are you able to view forms or paychecks, but QuickBooks Error Printing Paychecks pops up? Then, there is also a possibility that they are not visible when you try to view them. In this blog, we shall discuss the troubleshooting ways to fix QuickBooks Errors Printing paycheck, Paystubs, and forms. The following steps work out for the QuickBooks Online Payroll. Follow the entire article until the end for detailed instructions on resolving Print Paycheck Error in QuickBooks.
In case you don’t want to take the detour and get the QuickBooks Online Payroll Printing Errors fixed with Support, then call 1.855.738.2784
Clear out the cookies and temporary Internet files to solve Print Paycheck Error in QuickBooks
For the Google Chrome users to solve out Print Paycheck Error in QuickBooks:
- In the search bar of the chrome enter (chrome://settings/clearBrowserData).
- The Clear browsing data window opens up. Click on Advanced option in the window.
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
4. Next, when asked the time range, choose All Time and hit Clear Data.
5. Close all the Browser windows and re-open again.
Steps to clear out cookies and temporary files for those using Firefox web browser:
- Open Firefox by clicking on its icon.
- To the top right is the settings icon, click on it.
- Select the Privacy and General tab.
- Scroll down Cookies and Site Data.
- Hit on Clear Data and check-mark, cookies and Sites, and Cached Web Content.
- Finally, select Clear.
If you are using Internet Explorer, follow the instructions given below:
- Click on Tools and select Delete browsing history after you click on Safety.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select the data to be deleted:
- Temporary Internet files and website data.
- Cookies and website data.
- Hit Delete and you will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when the process completes.
- Close all the browser windows and re-open the browser.
In Safari 6 and 7:
- Choose Safari and then select Preferences.
- On the top of the window, click on the Advanced
- Select Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Choose Develop option and open Empty Caches.
- Close all open Safari windows, restart the browser, go to the sign-in page for QuickBooks Online and try again.
In Safari 8:
- From History, click on Clear History and website data.
- On the drop-down menu, choose the time frame of all history.
- This will clear all history, cookies, and other website data.
- Close all open Safari windows, restart the browser, go to the sign-in page for QuickBooks Online.
Try again to see if QuickBooks Online Payroll Printing Errors get solved with the above steps.
See if Abode PDF Reader is installed on the Computer and is Set as Default
Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader if it is not yet installed on your system:
- Open your internet browser and navigate to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page.
- Hit on the Install Now button and select the correct Windows version from the drop-down list.
- Once the update file is downloaded, click Run.
- Click Finish after the installation.
Set Adobe PDF Reader as the default viewer for QuickBooks Printing Paychecks, Forms and Pay Stubs
Windows 7, 8, and 8.1
- Click on the Windows Start menu and select the Control Panel.
- From Programs, find the option Set default programs.
- Find Adobe Reader (or any PDF viewer you have installed).
- Select the program, then choose Set this program as default.
- Select the Windows Start menu and click on the settings icon.
- Hit on Apps and from the left pane, choose Default apps.
- Scroll down until you find .pdf and select its default program.
- In the list, select Adobe Acrobat Reader (or any PDF viewer you have installed).
- Select Switch anyway and try printing again to see if QuickBooks Error Printing Paychecks is resolved.
Try Changing the Page Scaling if there is Error while Printing Forms in QuickBooks Online Payroll
It isn’t uncommon to see an error with the scaling of the page. These errors lead to printing forms or the paychecks being off-centered. With the instruction given below, you can achieve printing in a much presentable way.
- After you click on Print, the Print window opens up.
- Under page handling, next to Page scaling drop-down arrow, choose Shrink to Printable Area.
- Click on OK.
Add Intuit® as a trusted site for you browser
Add Intuit® into the Safari
- Click and open Safari, then enter intuit.com into the search bar.
- Choose Enter.
- Select Bookmarks and then Add Bookmark.
- From the drop-down, under Add this page to select Top Sites.
- Select Add.
How to add Intuit® as a trusted site when Google Chrome is your default browser
- Select the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom from where select Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, select Site Settings.
- Click on Cookies, and from the Allow section, select Add.
- Enter *intuit.com, then select Add to save.
Save QuickBooks forms to the desktop if QuickBooks Error Printing Forms pops up
These troubleshooting steps are useful if you are able to view the forms, but cannot print them. That is when we recommend saving forms to your desktop and printing it from there.
Additional Issues while Printing in QuickBooks
Printing Issues with QuickBooks Enterprise Unable to Print one common printing issue faced by QuickBooks Enterprise users. QuickBooks Printing Problems in Mac that requires immense troubleshooting.
If you are you facing printing issues with QuickBooks on MAC? Instead of working around on your own, which we stress upon can lead to data corruption. Contact technical team at 1.855.738.2784.
Note: QuickBooks 1099 form printing problems can be resolved following the steps listed for resolving invoices.
In case of an unknown QuickBooks Error Printing Paychecks, Forms and Pay Stubs call 1.855.738.2784. The experts sort out your queries and provide you with a quick fix to Printing Error in Online Payroll. If the case arises of technical involvement, the support team escalates the case to higher-level technicians for a resolution.