QuickBooks File Doctor is an advanced tool developed by Intuit to troubleshoot several types of issues that emerge while operating QuickBooks application. If you are also getting any error message while accessing QuickBooks Desktop file or an error message like “list data is damaged or corrupt”, then do not panic as QB File Doctor will help you fix these errors in an instant or call Quickbooks Desktop Technical Support Number (844)-888-4666 for instant support.
Here is a list of issues that the application will help you repair:
- Helps repair damaged company files those are not opening.
- Fix networking errors like error H101, H202, H303 and error H505.
- Troubleshoot errors in opening company files like error 6000 -82, error 6150, error 6000 – 305, error 6147 and error 6130.
- Helps to fix list of your vendors, customers and employees those are either blank or gone missing.
Download QuickBooks File Doctor if you are also running into any of these issues mentioned above, just run the application, and it will automatically fix all the errors, and if you need further support downloading or installing the application, you can call Quickbooks Error Support Contact Number (844)-888-4666 anytime.
Consider these Factors Before Repairing the Damage:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the application installed. If you have already got a previous version installed on your system first, remove it and install the latest version from the link given above to ensure you get all the updated features of the application.
- If you are, using any QuickBooks Desktop application released after 2015 then you will get inbuilt file doctor in it, what we recommend here is not to use that inbuilt QuickBooks file doctor instead, download the external file doctor as it has the most updated features available.
- You can use the internal file doctor for resolving errors those are preventing you from opening company files and all -6000 errors. If none of the file repair tools works then we will suggest you call QuickBooks Desktop Helpline Number (844)-888-4666.
- You need to have Microsoft .Net 3.5 to install file doctor on Windows 10 operating systems.
- Until now file doctor is only available for QuickBooks on Windows operating systems, you cannot use it on Mac operating systems.
Detailed Instructions on How to Use QuickBooks File Doctor:
After the download completes, look for the downloaded file in your computer most probably you will find it under the downloads with the name of “qbfd.exe”, click on the file to install and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- After the installation completes the application will start automatically and if not, look for the icon on the desktop and click on it.
Now as you have QB file doctor up and running on the desktop now, you can select your company file from the drop-down menu, or you can even select the file manually by clicking the browse button.
After selecting the company file you can choose suitable option for diagnosis, as if you just need to check damaged company file then select “Check file damage only” or if you are getting errors like 6000, -6150 -82, 6000 -305, 6000 -301, 6130, or 6147 then select “Check both file damage and network connectivity” . in case you have set up multiple users and getting errors like H202, H303 or H505 then select “Check network connectivity only” and click “Diagnose File” to proceed.
- Now to continue, you need to enter the password of your company file and click “Next”. If you are using an older version of QuickBooks launched before 2011, the application will ask you to update your company file to the latest version, this update is optional, and we will suggest you not to update company file in the very first attempt of repairing the company file.
- QuickBooks File Doctor will now start repairing the company file, and it might take some time depending upon the size of the file it is processing, so you can take some rest within the meanwhile or get yourself a coffee until the repair process is completed.
- After successfully repairing company file, you will get an option to open the company file in File Doctor directly, and if you have, multiple versions of QuickBooks installed on your system it will ask you to select the version that you want to use to open the repaired company file so select the QuickBooks version that you want to open the file in and click “Open QuickBooks”.
- Now after successfully repairing your company file it will be visible to you on the screen, but in case if you get a message that “repair was unsuccessful” then you can contact QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number (844)-888-4666 for diagnosis.
What to do after the company file is repaired?
As you have repaired your company file, this is a great time to take a secure backup of it as this can happen again and you have to go through all the manual process once again. We suggest you take backups on external memory drive like external hard disk or USB drives every month. To avoid these types of errors regularly check for the latest updates of the application.