If you are struggling with Crash com Error in QuickBooks and not able to resolve the problem then don’t need to worry here are some common step that will be going to help you to fix this error. if you have already encountered this error then you know error message “Com Error” displays in a small Crash window. This error can appear in QuickBooks at any point of operations like while sending invoice, running payroll, or while opening a company file. For complete set of instructions on how you can fix this error follow the complete article till the end.
Why Crash com Error Occur?
Your screen showing crash com error then there are few reasons, which are mentioned below:
- Most probably this error occurs due to Incomplete or Improper Installation of QuickBooks
- If your device having Malware or virus then your QB show this error
- You are Working with QB, & you erased some documents by mistake
If you will complete these step you can avoid the unexpected error in QB
Step by Step Guide to fix the Crash Com error
Follow the steps mentioned below in the given order for a quick resolution of the problem and to save your time and efforts.
- Firstly You need to check if your Outlook is Updated. If Outlook is not updated then follow the steps given below
* Go to Outlook then File> Office Account> Update Now.
- If the Previous Step will not help to fix the error then Setup your Outlook to default App.
* Control Panel> Go to Programs > Default Programs> Select Outlook and then Ok
- If Problem Persist then Add Another Email Account to Microsoft Outlook.
* Go to Outlook> File> Click Add Account
- Toggle Mail Setting if the Previous Step is not helpful
* Go to Control Panel> Microsoft Outlook> Prompt the Profile> toggle the selection> Apply> Ok
- Add Window Admin User And try to run QuickBooks if the problem persist then you need to follow the next step.
- You need to run QuickBooks in compatibility mode.
* Right Click the QB icon and go to properties
* Then Go to Compatibility tab and checkmark “Run this Program in Compatibility mode” check box.
* Select Window > Checkmark the “Run this program as an Administrator” checkbox.
- If the steps mentioned above does not help to fix crash com error then you need to Repair Microsoft Office and run Window’s Repair tool
* Repair Office: Go to Microsoft
* Read Window Update FAQ
Note: If you are not able to Run Repair Microsoft Office and run Window’s Repair tool then you need to handover this issues to an IT Expert.
There are Many Solutions but we suggest some simple steps which can help you to fix crash com error in QuickBooks, if the above mentioned steps are not helpful then you need to speak with QB Experts so they will find the exact concern and fix this problem. Our team of proficient experts are well aware of this ongoing issue and provides quick solutions to the users in the shortest time possible.