QuickBooks Error 350 comes up while connecting to bank or bank’s credit card account in QB Online. Recently, similar bank connection issues have been reported to the support team. Apart from “Can’t Connect Bank Error 350”, the users also come across “the old connection doesn’t work” error message. Some users have even reported difficulties accessing bank feeds from PNC bank where an error message “PNC bank Connection not working; Security question does not match” displays on the users screen. In this blog, we give you all the possible solutions to the QuickBooks Error Code 350. Move through the blog step by step to realize where the issue lies and consequently resolve it.
Has QuickBooks Error 350 made it challenging to connect with your banks? Reach out to the QuickBooks bank error experts at the Support Number +1- 855 738 2784 to receive professional assistance in overcoming the issue and eliminating it from the root
What does QuickBooks Error 350 mean?
Error 350 QuickBooks Desktop appears when the user accesses the banking menu. It indicates an expiry or updated connection with the bank. For better understanding, let’s understand the background scenario. QuickBooks automatically downloads the recent transactions from the bank account when the user links their account with the application. Manual updation isn’t necessary. However, refreshing the connection to the bank and credit card accounts periodically is essential to refresh it. While some need reconnection every 90 days, others are fine with 18 months. In any way, if the connection expires or isn’t updated, the ‘can’t connect bank error 350’ will appear.
Another instance of error 350 in QuickBooks appears something like this, “Error 350: Verify ToC: Verify has failed due to an error under Transfer of Credits.” This error usually appears due to a damaged or corrupted data file and needs immediate attention to continue operations.
The reasons for these banking errors are vast but necessary to understand to ensure effective troubleshooting. So, let’s dive into the various causes of the Citi bank error 350 in QuickBooks.
Recommended To Read – Resolve QuickBooks Scheduled Backup Not Working Issue
What Causes Error 350 Unable to Download Bank Transactions in QuickBooks?
The reason why the users face Error 350 with error message “Unable to Download Bank Transactions in QuickBooks” has been discussed below:
- The Financial Institution’s servers are down due to maintenance, or they are being updated.
- QuickBooks is facing issues establishing a connection with the banking servers.
- The company file containing the transactions might be corrupt. (This is a QuickBooks Desktop Error that appears because of damaged company file).
- An expired or updated connection from the bank’s side may lead to error 350 while connecting Wells Fargo account.
- Improper shutdown of the system might lead to connection and error 350 ToC.
- When the company file size exceeds the designated limit, error 350 is bound to appear.
All these reasons might lead to further problems and consequences impacting the operations negatively. Be wary of the following effects of the QuickBooks bank connection error 350.
Symptoms of QB Error 350
The QuickBooks error code 350 yields the following symptoms that affect the seamless performance of the application:
- Connecting to the bank server becomes a highly challenging task.
- You may not be able to match the security questions.
- The bank connection might not work.
- Old connections won’t remain stable.
- The error might interrupt the invoice creation or payment process in QuickBooks.
All these symptoms indicate unfavourable experiences that hamper users’ productivity. Effective resolutions implemented at the correct time become necessary to avoid these problems.
Read Also – How To Fix Intuit Data Protect Has Stopped Working
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350
Here are some effective solutions you must implement to eliminate the PNC Bank connection error 350 completely from your screen.
Method 1: Verify and Rebuild the Data to solve QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350 on Desktop Version
- Click on File and Select Utilities.
- Select the option of Verify Data.
NOTE: On seeing the message similar to “Your data has lost integrity” you will have to run the rebuild process.
- Follow the given steps to Rebuild Data.
- Click File and hit on Utilities.
- Select Rebuild Data.
(The error to Backup the data might appear, click on OK to give the confirmation.)
- Select the location to save the backup of your company file and click on OK.
- The Rebuild Data utility will start as soon as the backup finishes.
- Follow our article on QuickBooks Verify/Rebuild Data Utility for detailed instructions.
Follow the instructions given below, to manually troubleshoot the error:
The QuickBooks file qbwin.log stores information about the errors. Look in this file to see for data corruption. To access the file follow the steps given below:
Method 1: Point out the Error in QuickBooks Log File
- On the QuickBooks homepage, press F2 and open Product Information
- Press F3 to get access of the Tech Help
- Go to the Open File
- Look for log, then click Open File.
- Finally look for the error message and the transactions that are causing it.
Method 2: Re-entitle the Connection between QuickBooks and your Bank
- Go the Banking
- Select the account that is displaying QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350.
- The link that says “Sign in to your (bank’s name)”, click on it.
- Enter your online banking credentials.
- Select all the accounts that you want to be linked with QuickBooks.
- Click Continue.
(The “OAuth” window will close after this step.)
- Click Update to make sure transactions are downloaded into the QuickBooks.
Method 3: Manually Update the Account to fix the PNC Bank Connection Error 350
- In QuickBooks, open Banking from the left menu.
- When the Banking page opens up, click on Update.
- If asked, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue Update.
This method is also useful to resolve errors such as PNC Bank error code 105 and Error 350 while Connecting Wells Fargo Account.
Method 4: Clear the Browser Cache to Troubleshoot Citi Bank Error 350 in QuickBooks Online
- Open History from the top-right corner Menu option of Firefox.
- Click on Clear Recent History and a pop up window with the time Range will appear.
- Set it to Everything to clear the entire Cache and junk files.
- Check mark Cache from the Drop-down arrow button next to Details.
- Hit Clear Now and close Firefox.
- Now restart the browser to see if “We Weren’t Able to Show your Payroll Info.” error is solved.
- Click on the Gear icon in the Internet Explorer.
- Select Safety and click on Delete Browsing history.
- Uncheck the box next to Preserve Favorites Website Data.
- Check the temporary Internet Files and hit the Delete
- Finally, click on OK.
- Click on three Menu dots on the top-right corner.
- Next select History and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Use the Obliterate the following items from drop-down arrow to select the beginning of time.
- Finally, select Clear Browsing data.
- Close Google Chrome and then reopen to go to QuickBooks Online and check if the Error is Resolved.
- Click on Preferences in Safari.
- At the top of the Window click on the Advanced
- Select Show Develop menu in menu bar.
- Click on Develop and finally Empty Caches.
- Close all windows opened in Safari and restart it. Sign-in to QuickBooks Online to see that “We weren’t able to show your payroll info” error is resolved.
You May Also Like To Read – How To Resolve QuickBooks Error -12 0
Method 5: Reconnect the Bank or Credit Card Account
Reconnecting the account to QuickBooks can help you resolve the frustrating error 350 in QuickBooks. Do so as follows:
- In QuickBooks Online, go to the Banking section.
- Select Transactions, followed by banking.
- Now, choose the bank accounts.
- Opt for the blank blue square for the accounts you wish to reconnect.
- Hit the link that says sign-in.
- Use the same user ID and password you use to access your account on the bank’s website.
- Choose the accounts from where you want to download the transactions in QuickBooks.
- Hit Continue.
- Lastly, when everything’s ready, choose the Update option to let the latest transactions from the bank download into the application.
Method 6: Update your bank/ credit card sign-in information
It’s possible that the connection to the bank is not being established because you have modified your bank sign-in credentials that you haven’t updated in QuickBooks. If this is the case, undertake an update in QB as follows:
- Hit the Banking or transactions option from the sidebar menu.
- Choose the bank or credit card account that is displaying error 350 and whose credentials aren’t up-to-date.
- Hit the Edit button (with a pencil icon), followed by the edit sign-in info option.
- Check for the fields that are automatically filled and where manual filling in is required. Change the username and password to make them up-to-date.
- After finishing this process, hit the Update option, and you’ll be good to go.
Method 7: Delete the transaction list by customer
When you encounter error 350: Verify Toc, it might be due to a damaged company data file. So, you can fix it by locating the transactions, then deleting or recreating them. You can find transactions in two ways:
- One is to press Ctrl + F on the keyboard and use the find option to look for the designated invoice.
- Or, run a transaction list by the customer to locate what you need.
After finding it, take the next actions as follows:
- Go to the Reports option located at the top.
- Choose the customers and receivables option, followed by transaction list by customer.
- Hit the Customize button.
- Next, in the display window, opt for the Filters tab.
- Hit the transaction type option in the filter box.
- Select OK.
- Locate the invoice and double-click the transaction to open.
- Opt for the Delete button.
After deleting, you need to recreate the invoice and then run the verify and rebuild data utilities again.
Method 8: Run the Tool Hub utilities
QuickBooks Tool Hub presents excellent utilities in the form of Quick Fix my file and QuickBooks File doctor in the company file issues section for you to run and eliminate corrupt file errors. All you need to do is download the tool hub from an authentic source, save its file on the desktop and initiate its installation successfully. Once done, you can run it and access the two features as follows:
Quick Fix My File
- Go to the Company File issues section in the QB Tool Hub.
- Hit the Quick Fix My File option.
- Let it scan and diagnose the file to repair.
QuickBooks File Doctor
- If the error 350 persists, you should opt for the Company file issues tab in the tool hub.
- Choose the Run QuickBooks File doctor Tool option.
- After opening it, select your company file from the drop-down menu. Or, you can hit browse and look for your file.
- Opt for the check your file option and then continue.
- Enter the QB admin password and hit the Next option.
The blog above has covered all the fixes needed to resolve QuickBooks Error 350. If you have gone through all the troubleshooting methods, contact the Support at +1- 855 738 2784. Keep handy the following information so that QuickBooks Error Code 350 can be resolved quickly.
Name of your bank or financial institution. Name of the bank you selected during account set-up. Your bank’s website or URL that you use for online banking. Your account type: Personal, Business, Cash Management, etc.
The technical team of is experienced to help you resolve any error you encounter in the smooth QuickBooks online working.
Name some other causes triggering error 350 in QB Desktop.
Other potential reasons can be as follows:
- Multiple QB database service versions are installed on the system
- Corrupted program files might lead to the error
- Damage or infection by a virus in the company file might cause the error.
- Restriction by an antivirus system.
What to do if the solutions fail to resolve error 350?
If QB error 350 fails to get resolved with these solutions, you need to resort to expert help. Contact us at our toll-free number to get in touch with the QB specialists to detect the underlying problems and resolve them correctly.
Related Posts –
Learn to Resolve the QuickBooks Express Web Connect Error
Practical Pro-recommended Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6069
Getting QuickBooks Migration Failed Unexpectedly Issue? Fix it now!
Rectify QuickBooks Error 15270 With Expert-Recommended Solutions
Detailed Insights into Error Codes and QuickBooks Error Support