Switching between Quickbooks products is a straightforward process due to their high compatibility. Importing Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online is one of the main task people looks solution for. Accounting Helpline states How to import Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online for Pro/Premier files in the following article. Read it out or Reach Quickbooks Premier support number to connect with the customer support team.
Steps to Import Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online for Quickbooks Pro/Premier files are as below:
- You may not find the export option if your Quickbooks desktop is not updated. In such condition follow steps below :
- Click the Help icon and then click Update Quickbooks.
- Select all in the Update Now window and click Get Updates.
- After completion of updates, Select Close > File > Exit.
- Again open your Quickbooks and finish installing those updates.
- Now Sign in to Quickbooks Online account.
- Either create a new company or select an old one to import your data into and follow the instructions. Now the import can take up to 24 hours.
- You’ll get an email after completion of your import.
Note:- Don’t try to import your file if Payroll has been turned on already in Quickbooks online.
By following the steps mentioned above, A user can import Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online with ease. If you face technical errors at any step Or you want to Import for Quickbooks Mac/Enterprise files. In a situation like this, Contact Quickbooks Pro Support Number (844)-888-4666 and expert team of Accounting helpline will fix your issues instantly.