By using Quickbooks Desktop, you can pay your employee payroll through Direct Deposit. However, to pay, you need to Activate Direct Deposit. You can face issues while doing so. Accounting Helpline team wants to tell you a step by step process to activate your Direct Deposit. In case of issue/error or confusion, Get Quickbooks Payroll Support Service team assistance by Calling toll-free Quickbooks Payroll Support Number (844)-888-4666.
Steps to Activate Direct Deposit in Quickbooks Desktop?
To activate Direct Deposit, You need to sign up for Direct Deposit first. Some basic requirements for sign up process are as follows:
- Any Quickbooks Desktop Software version which is currently Supported.
- Active Payroll Subscription for Quickbooks Desktop.
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- A bank account for handling Automated Clearing House (ACH) and an Internet Connection.
Follow the below steps to sign up for Direct Deposit:
- In Quickbooks Desktop Pro, from the Employee menu, Goto My Payroll Services and click Activate Direct Deposit and complete the review form.
- Now Enter Your Zipcode without extension and Click Submit.
- Click View agreement, and after reading Check, I have read and agree to the terms of the service agreement and click Sign up button.
- Now print Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
- Click Return to Quickbooks button.
- Now Follow the Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide.
Note: Directly See Direct Deposit Getting Started Guide pdf.
In this way, You can easily Activate Direct Deposit In Quickbooks Desktop. However, if you still face any issue in Direct Deposit Processing Timeline either in DD sent to intuit or Payroll Offloaded, Pay Day, etc. Then either leave a Whatsapp message @416-898-7087 Or directly call Quickbooks Desktop Support Number (844)-888-4666 to talk to a Quickbooks expert. Accounting Helpline dedicated expert team will resolve your any issues with Direct Deposit within shortest possible time.