QuickBooks POS helps you manage your sales effortlessly and is utilize by stores worldwide for selling goods and services from one specific location. It enables businesses to accept credit, debit cards payments, and handle your suppliers and inventory with ease. Sometimes users have reported that they have encountered an QuickBooks POS error 100 while operating POS device that is restricting them to use the application.
Call our POS Support Phone Number +1- 855 738 2784 if you are also dealing with this error.
We have mentioned a step-by-step method to fix this error in our article, but first, you must know the reasons why this error occurs in QuickBooks POS.
Why Error 100 Arise in QuickBooks POS Software
There are three primary reasons behind this error to occur: QuickBooks POS Error Code 100,
- Your PC does not meet minimum system requirement.
- There is a glitch in the POS Database Manager Service.
- Microsoft.Net Framework not installed correctly.
Points to consider before proceeding with troubleshooting
- Make sure your computer meets minimum system requirement for the application to function correctly.
- Try updating the application with the latest updates available.
- You must be using an administrator account to login on Windows.
- Try reinstalling Microsoft.Net Framework on your system.
- Exit the application, restart your Windows system, and try again.
Even after verifying all the points given above you are still facing the same issue then follow the troubleshooting steps given below or call Point of Sale Help Phone Number 1.855.738.2784 for instant support
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100
- On your keyboard press Windows key + R.
- A Run window will appear on your computer screen with a text-box.
- Type command “Services.msc”.
- Press Enter key or click “OK”.
- List of all the services will open in Services window.
- Find QBPOS Database Manager Service and right click on it.
- Select Restart.
- Click Start if you don’t see the Restart option.
- Restart your Windows System.
- Run QuickBooks POS application now.
If you found this issue is not resolved even after applying the troubleshooting steps, we will suggest you call POS Support Phone Number +1- 855 738 2784 to get in touch with one of our POS experts who can analyze all the system settings and requirements and can rectify QuickBooks POS Error 100 accordingly.