QuickBooks Loan Manager helps the user to decompose every payment to correct loan principal and the interest payable. With the help of the loan manager, you can set up and eventually process monthly installments. On top of that, if you miss a payment, you can adjust it with the Loan Manager. Subsequently, these amounts will be entered manually using the journal entries. Here, we talk about an essential part of the loan manager that is the errors linked to it. Errors are a part of applications and not completely avoidable. Follow the complete article and know the methods that can help you fix QuickBooks loan manager not working error.
Get help from experts to troubleshoot QuickBooks Loan Manager, not Working Error by dialing +1- 855 738 2784. Our professionals assure quick fix to any of your queries
Quick Fix to QuickBooks Loan Manager error with these Solutions
Solution 1: Review for QuickBooks Loan Manager Data Missing
- Click on Banking and select Loan Manager.
- Click on Add Loan and hit Edit Loan Details if it is required.
- The entered details will display at the bottom of the Loan Manager. If your QuickBooks Loan Manager Data is missing, move to next step or contact QB support team.
Solution 2: Using QuickBooks Tools Hub, run Quick Fix my Program when there is QuickBooks Loan Manager Error
With the help of Quick Fix my Program as described below, the user can get rid of QuickBooks Loan Manager Error. With caution go through each step to resolve any such issue
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- First, close QuickBooks if it is open.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and save it on the desktop.
- Once the downloading is complete, open QuickBookstoolhub.exe.
- With the onscreen instructions install it and once it is done, click on QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix my Program
When you run Quick Fix, any of the background processes will be shut down. Once that is done, quick repair will be run on your program.
- Open Program Problems from QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Choose Quick Fix my Program.
- Once the process is done, open QuickBooks and check if the QuickBooks loan manager not working issue is still appearing on the screen.
Solution 3: Turn-on the Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11
It is crucial to know that Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer 10 and older. Hence, for security and compatibility purposes you must be upgraded to Internet Explorer 11.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools option.
- Select Compatibility View (You can use Alt key if tools menu is missing).
- Choose Display all websites in Compatibility View then select Close.
Once you have turned-on the compatibility mode, look out if “QuickBooks loan manager cannot find file” error is fixed.
Solution 4: Roll back to Default Settings of Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools in Internet Explorer.
- Select Internet Options.
- From under the Security Tab, navigate to Internet and select Default option.
- Click Local Intranet and then Default Level.
- Into the Advanced tab, press Restore advanced settings.
- Hit Apply and then press OK.
- Open QuickBooks to check if you can run Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector without error.
Solution 5: Run Reboot.bat if Loan Manager is Missing from QuickBooks
If the loan manger is missing from QuickBooks, you need to first reboot your computer. This is an important step which will correctly sync Loan Manager to QuickBooks and Internet Explorer. After that run the Reboot.bat with the following steps:
- Right-click the icon of QuickBooks Desktop and from options choose Properties.
- Select Properties and go to Open file location.
- Right-click the bat file.
- Choose Run as Administrator.
- Wait till Reboot.bat file utility is finishes its task.
If you are facing the issue time and again and QuickBooks loan manager is not working, contact technical team at +1- 855 738 2784.