In business, you might require the collection of taxes for certain goods and services that you offer. QuickBooks as a software helps in keeping an accurate record of these taxes so that you can monitor them and pass them on to the appropriate tax collecting agency. Sales Tax not showing up in QuickBooks! This issue sets you behind and keeping up with your company’s sales tax ensures that you never miss a remittance period. The Sales tax liability screen in QuickBooks helps to create sales tax reports. For the common issue when sales tax is not appearing in QuickBooks, we have the solutions in this blog.
For on-call assistance with issues like sales tax not showing up in QuickBooks, from support team dial Support Number +1- 855 738 2784
Unable to View Sales Tax in QuickBooks? Here are Quick Fixes for you
Sales tax has disappeared from QuickBooks! Worry not, we have you covered with our tried and tested solution when you are unable to view sales tax in QuickBooks.
Use Private Window and see if Sales Tax is Showing
- Open Chrome and click on three dots on top right corner.
- Click on New Incognito window and see if issue of sales tax not showing up in QuickBooks is fixed.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open IE and select Settings.
- Open Safety and select Private browsing from there.
- Open Firefox browser and at the top right corner, select New Private Window.
- In Safari, choose File.
- Click on New Private Window.
Clear the Browser Cache so that Sales Tax Shows up in QuickBooks
- Click the Library button and select History.
- When you click Clear recent History, a window opens up.
- Select the Time Range from the drop-down menu.
- The check-boxes are available next to information that you want to delete under the History tab.
- Check-mark the boxes and click on Clear Now.
- Open Google Chrome on your system.
- Click the top right click on the three dots to open More.
- Navigate to More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the time range and then navigate to the information that you want to clear.
- Finally hit on Clear Data.
Safari on Mac:
- Open safari on your Mac and choose History.
- Click Clear History.
- In the pop-up menu choose how far you want your browsing history cleared.
If Sales Tax Liability does not Show, Sales Tax Option must be Turned on
- Select Edit and choose Preferences.
- In the pop-up that appears choose Sales Tax.
- On the Company Preferences tab, select Yes on the Do you charge sales tax? Screen.
- Press OK.
- Once you are done with above steps, go to Reports menu and click on Reports Center.
- Select Vendors & Payables.
- Hit on the option of Sales Tax Liability.
We hope our quick steps mentioned above worked on to troubleshoot the issue “sales tax not showing up in QuickBooks.” If you are stuck on any of the step and cannot find the sales tax report, contact Support a +1- 855 738 2784.