Skip to content

incorrect w-2 form

Filed Incorrect W-2 Form

Filed Incorrect W-2 Form? Here’s How to Get it Fixed

In a number of cases, taxpayers fill incorrect information or amount in their tax forms. If you have also filed a tax form with incorrect information, then you will need to fill another form with the corrected information also known as an amended form. To correct the information entered in a W-2 form, taxpayers are required to file W-2 C form before the deadline. In this article, we will show you how to correct the incorrect info entered on a W-2 form and what else you are required to do in case of incorrect W-2 form filed. Follow the IRS guidelines to see what info can be corrected on a W-2 C and W-3 C form.

For Preparing and Filing Annual and Quarterly Tax Forms Contact, QuickBooks Pro-Advisors at Payroll Support Number 1.855.738.2784

Read More »Filed Incorrect W-2 Form? Here’s How to Get it Fixed

error: Content is protected !!