Getting a QuickBooks error which is quite uncommon and can be a real pain. Not only does it cause problem in normal working of the application, but its complete solutions are rarely found. The error hampers user experience thereafter. The Banking and Sales section comes up with the error such as : Our shoe came untied. Error Message Our Shoe Came Untied is generally seen amongst users accessing QBO using Widows app. This is a temporary issue that appears while loading the company file. Such Error is rare, but hampers the normal functioning of the application. For the handful of you coming across “QuickBooks Our Shoe Came Untied”, read this blog to get this error resolved.
If you Need to Talk to a expert, then Give us a Call at our Technical Helpline Number 1.855.738.2784
QuickBooks Our Shoe Came Untied – Error Description:
Bank accounts Our shoe came untied Don't worry, you can still view all your banking data and chart of accounts. Sales Our shoe came untied We’re sorry. Please check again later
What are the Solutions Possible for Our Shoe Came Untied Error in QBO?
- Clear the app’s cache: Clearing the cache ensures that the next time you display a web page, everything will be freshly downloaded..
- Open QuickBooks application.
- Go to File and click on Clear Cache.
Keyboard Combination to Clear the cache in the browsers:
Ctrl + Shift + Del (Windows)
Command + Shift + Delete (Mac)
NOTE: For more detailed instructions you can follow article “Clear your Cache on Any Browser“.
- As you open the application, press and hold down the Shift key. This helps to reset the QuickBooks application and Shift key will re-open the program.
- Reinstall the app using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Download the QuickBooks application from the link here.
- On the screen find the option to download the setup file.
- Open the file from the downloaded location on Windows.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Through the blog, we give you the space to fix the error with quick and easy steps. The error is not quite common which leads to few solutions online. The steps given above will surely help you resolve the error. Instead of manual solution, you require the expert help contact 1.855.738.2784. Accounting helpline is efficient with the trained staff to guarantee solution to the error. We go through the process of diagnosing the error by recognizing the actual reason. The same might not be possible for users who aren’t the professionals.