It is a common error that QuickBooks users experience while sending invoices and statements to their customers. In this error when a user sends an invoice or statement through QuickBooks via an email service provider like outlook or yahoo user gets an error message “QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to outlook”.
Here we are going to suggest you some quick fix to this error but in case even after troubleshooting you still see the error message then we suggest you contact Quickbooks Enterprise Technical Support Phone Number USA (844)-888-4666 for further help.
You might be getting this error message because of the following possible reasons:
- You are not using correct email preferences.
- The QuickBooks application is not correctly installed.
- Blocked domain admin.
- Incorrect security settings from your email service provider.
First of all make sure that you are using the latest version of the QuickBooks application if not, then first update the application and then proceed with further steps. Sometimes just updating the application works as QuickBooks latest updates provide you with maintenance releases, updated features to fix emailing concerns.
Our second step will be to check webmail settings:
- From the menu bar at the top, click “Edit”.
- Select “Preferences”.
- From the panel at the left side, click” My Preferences”.
- Now you need to click “Edit”.
- Then select “Default”.
- Now make sure that your email provider server name matches “Server
- Name” field in the application.
- Change server name (smtp.mail.outlook.com) if you are using outlook to (intuit.smtp.mail.outlook.com).
Make sure you use the correct password for your webmail or else you will get an error that you are using an incorrect password.
Now to check whether the error is fixed or not you can run a test.
- Under the “File” menu select “Close Company”.
- Click “Open a Sample File” in “No Company Open” window.
- Choose the sample company file that you want to open.
- Setup your email service provider settings in QuickBooks desktop and try to send the email once again.
Hopefully, this will sort out the issue, and you will be able to send invoices to your customers once again. However, don’t worry if this troubleshooting does not work for you then you can always contact on Quickbooks Desktop Help Phone Number (844)-888-4666 as we are always ready to help you out in such situations.