One of the most important Microsoft components that QuickBooks requires for its operations is .Net Framework. QuickBooks encounter error 1935 while installing Microsoft .Net or QuickBooks on Windows. Our QuickBooks support experts have found that Error 1935 is a Windows error that not only affects QuickBooks but also strikes other Windows applications like Norton antivirus, Alchemy Catalyst, Pinnacle Studio, AutoCAD and even Microsoft’s own apps. Error 1935 usually occurs if there are issues with your .Net Framework installation, some other reasons responsible for the error are listed further in this article. We recommend that you follow the steps mentioned in our article for a quick solution.
What Gives Rise to Error 1935 in QuickBooks
Whenever you receive error, 1935 while installing QuickBooks Desktop or .Net Framework it is typically due to one of the following reasons:
- Microsoft .Net Framework is busy installing some other application on Windows.
- Security applications like Antivirus or Antispyware are interrupting QuickBooks installation.
- The .Net Framework installed on your computer is corrupt, damaged, incomplete, or outdated.
NOTE: Make sure to install important Windows updates before troubleshooting the error as outdated windows might also trigger QuickBooks installation error 1935.
What exactly is QuickBooks Error 1935?
While trying to install the QuickBooks Desktop or Microsoft .Net Framework on Windows, one of the following error messages appears:
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly.
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
The error 1935 appears when the required .Net Framework files are not available to QuickBooks Installer for completing the QuickBooks Desktop installation. To resolve QuickBooks Installer, error 1935 follow the troubleshooting method mentioned below.
Solution for QuickBooks Install Error 1935
NOTE: Restart Windows and try to install QuickBooks once again if this didn’t help then try installing the application after disabling any security software that is installed on Windows like antivirus or antimalware.
Troubleshooting Step 1: Reinstall .Net Framework and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool
Follow step 1 and 2 from our article QuickBooks Event ID Error 4 for detailed instructions on Reinstalling QuickBooks and Running QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool on Windows.
Troubleshooting Step 2: Activate the Selective Startup Mode on your Computer
- Press Windows + letter R key on your keyboard and type msconfig in the text box of Run window.
- Press Enter and select Load System Services and Selective Startup under the General tab.
- Now under the Services tab check Hide all Microsoft Services box.
- Click Disable all and then uncheck Hide all Microsoft Services checkbox.
- Make sure Windows Installer is unchecked.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Click Restart to save changes.
Troubleshooting Step 3: Turn off Selective Startup mode after the Installation
- If you have successfully installed QuickBooks, then you need to turn off the selective startup mode to take back your computer back to its normal configuration.
- Click the Start button and type Run in the Search Programs and Files search box.
- Click Run program from the top of the list and type msconfig in the text box of Run window.
- Under the General tab click Normal Startup and then OK.
- Restart your computer to save changes.
There are instances where after following all the troubleshooting steps in the given order user gets the same QuickBooks .Net Framework error 1935. If you are also getting QuickBooks Installer error after the troubleshooting, then we suggest you get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Number (844)-888-4666.
Related Search Terms: QuickBooks won’t install error 1935, QuickBooks not updating error 1935, QuickBooks Pro generates error code 1935, QuickBooks Enterprise Error 1935, I am getting error 1935 during QuickBooks installation, QuickBooks error 1935 windows 10, QuickBooks 2018 error 1935, Error 1935 QuickBooks 2016, QuickBooks error code 1935, QuickBooks 2011 error code 1935, QuickBooks .Net Framework error 1935, Fix .Net Framework for QuickBooks, QuickBooks pro 2016 error 1935, QuickBooks error 1935 .Net Framework, QuickBooks 2011 error 1935, QuickBooks 2010 error 1935, QuickBooks error code 1935, QuickBooks installer error 1935, Error 1935 QuickBooks 2013 requires .net framework, Error 1935 QuickBooks 2018 requires .net framework, QuickBooks update error 1935 windows 10