Are you trying to connect your bank account to QuickBooks? Though it’s a simple process, But anyone can face issues and errors while doing so. Whichever version of QuickBooks you use, connecting your credit card/bank account with QuickBooks products can lead to some errors like QuickBooks error code 102, etc.
Though Accounting helpline offers separate support for such issues through QuickBooks Error Support Number (844)-888-4666.
However, here we will help you learn how to link your bank account/credit card with Quickbooks software.
There are two ways to connect Intuit Quickbooks with your Bank account/Credit card.
- Through the banking section.
- Through your chart of accounts.
- Log In to your Intuit QuickBooks software.
- Select Banking from the left menu and Goto ‘Add Account’ and then search.
- Select your financial institution from the list.
- Enter user login id and password for your institution website and ‘Continue’.
- Completing security verification for your bank, Select ‘Securely Connect’.
- Select bank emblem and click ‘Account type’ drown-down list to choose either your bank or Credit card. You can click +Add new to create one.
- By selecting ‘Connect’, Quickbooks will download past 90 days transactions automatically.
Steps to Link Existing Bank Account via chart of Accounts.
- Open Quickbooks and select gear icon from the top.
- Click Chart of Accounts and choose the bank you like to connect in action column.
- Click Account History( or View register) drop-down and select Connect Bank.
- Finish the bank connecting process by following prompts.
After connecting the bank, you can update the transaction download anytime.
By following the above steps, one can easily connect Quickbooks to Bank account. If you still face this error or encounter any issue during the process then you can reach accounting helpline support team at Quickbooks support phone number (844)-888-4666 and experts will resolve your query within shortest possible time. So, Don’t wait and avail benefit from Quickbooks features with accounting team support.