Personal Identification Number also known as a PIN is a security code that provides secure access to your payroll service and it is also required to make any changes to your payroll account. If you have forgotten your PIN for QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, then QuickBooks provides you two options for a simple PIN reset. We have listed both the ways to reset the PIN further in this article.
If you are looking for expert’s help then call QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Number (844) 888 4666
You are required to enter your PIN in the following conditions:
- When sending your payroll data to your payroll service.
- When you want to print or view the tax filed by Assisted Payroll Service under Payroll Tax Center.
- In case if, you want to change any bank account information under Account Maintenance page.
Your PIN Requirements:
- Your PIN must be between 8 to 12 characters long.
- It must have one Numerical digit.
- At least one character is required.
- There should be no special characters used in creating the PIN.
Steps to reset your PIN from within the application:
- You will require the Admin password, which should be at least 7 characters long.
- Make sure that your computer has been used earlier to send payroll data.
- The new PIN must follow all the PIN requirements.
Follow the steps given below to change the PIN:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop application and login with an Admin account.
- Under the Employees tab at the top, click Send Payroll Data.
- Hit the Send button under the Send/Receive Payroll Data window.
- Now click Forgot your PIN in the Payroll Service PIN window.
- Now it will ask you to enter your QuickBooks Admin password so enter the password in the password field.
- Hit OK and enter the new PIN for payroll.
- Now hit the Submit button to save changes.
Second option for PIN reset:
In case if you are not able to reset the PIN using the first method then, as the second option we will suggest you call QuickBooks Payroll Helpline Number (844) 888 4666 for PIN reset. Our technical support experts handle such cases on a regular basis and can resolve your issues in the shortest time possible so don’t hesitate and give us a call today if you are also facing PIN reset issue in QuickBooks Assisted Payroll.