While processing credit/debit cards using QuickBooks payments users are facing a strange error where the card’s security code field disappears from the Process Credit Card window. This error is affecting many businesses these days, however resolving the error is quite easy, and you can quickly get back on track by following the troubleshooting instructions mentioned in this article.
If you are also facing Issues Processing Credit/Debit Cards because of Missing CVV Box, then Call QuickBooks Helpline Number (844)-888-4666 for Support
Reasons that Cause Credit Card Box to Disappear from QuickBooks
Credit card processing in QuickBooks can be affected by improper configuration and poor performance of your internet browser. Make sure you are not using an outdated browser because it is also one of the reasons that cause the credit card security box to disappear from the QuickBooks Payments window.
Steps to Restore the Credit Card Security Code Field
Step 1: Process Payment in a Private Window
- Right-click the browser icon in the Taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the option to start the Incognito Mode.
- If you don’t see the option, then open the browser and press the given shortcuts to open a private window.
- For Google Chrome press Ctrl + Shift + N
- For Safari press Command + Option + P
- For Internet Explorer press Ctrl + Shift+ P
- For Mozilla Firefox press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Once you get the private window sign in to your QuickBooks account and try to process the payment once again.
Step 2: Clear Browser’s Cache and Temporary Files
- Open your browser and from under the settings search for Temporary Files.
- Select Clear or Delete option.
- Remove all the junk files from the browser and try to process the credit card once again.
In case if your problem is not resolved and still you are not getting the CVV box under the payment processing window, then you can contact QuickBooks Support at (844)-888-4666 for further help and support. Our certified QuickBooks experts use advanced tools that figure out the exact cause of the problem and fix such errors in the shortest time possible.