- Importing a transaction from an account that is not yet created.
- Importing invoice or bills from a different or wrong account.
- Intuit website is not added as a trusted website in the Internet settings.
- Script error while importing bank feeds from the banking website in QuickBooks.
- Errors while signing into your QuickBooks Online account using Internet Explorer or any other web browser.
- Sluggish performance of your computer.
- Process Time Out error message while opening QuickBooks online.
- Windows freeze when you try to sign in.
- Close down any open window of QuickBooks application.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Gear icon located at the top right corner of the Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools and click Internet Options.
- Now unmark Display a Notification About Every Script Error checkbox under the Advanced tab.
- Hit OK and restart QuickBooks.
- If the error persists the open Internet Explorer again and click the same Gear icon at the top.
- Select Tools and then Internet Options.
- Under the Security tab click Trusted Sites.
- Hit the Sites button and under the Trusted Sites section uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone checkbox.
- Now under the Add this Website to the Zone section type *.Intuit.com and exit the Trusted Sites window.
- Make sure to unmark the Enable Protect Mode option and exit Internet Explorer.