In the process of registering or Activating QuickBooks Desktop application user might encounter an error that will read “Unrecoverable Error (error code) Microsoft .Net Framework is corrupted and needs to be repaired” or “Unrecoverable error: QBGDS plug-in has encountered a problem and needs to close”.
As you might need expert’s guidance to get this fixed, we will suggest you call QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number (844)-888-4666. Further, in this article, we are going to describe all the troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Unrecoverable Error In Quickbooks
Troubleshooting Step 1: Repairing Microsoft .Net Framework Manually
Microsoft .Net Framework is required to run QuickBooks Desktop application, and if this Windows component is not installed correctly or updated to the latest version, it can cause QuickBooks to commit errors. Try updating or reinstalling .Net Frameworks to resolve this issue.
Troubleshooting Step 2: Check whether QuickBooks Desktop application can use SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0
- Look for QuickBooks Help menu and click Internet Connection Setup.
- Check-mark the option that says “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet” and then click Next.
- Now go under Advanced Connection Settings and click Advanced tab at the top.
- Under the Advanced Settings check if SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are selected, if not then choose both of these options.
- Hit Apply and then OK.
Troubleshooting Step 3: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Running this tool will diagnose all the installation errors automatically in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Close all the programs, open windows, and reboot your computer.
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool- Download Now.
- Open QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and follow the steps to repair the install.
- After the repair process is complete, restart your computer and run the QuickBooks application.
Troubleshooting Step 4: Reinstall QuickBooks using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
If none of the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps works for you, then try reinstalling the QuickBooks Desktop application and run QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. Reinstalling will completely remove the app and rename all the installation folders for a fresh new installation of QuickBooks Desktop application.
Quickbooks Clean Install Tool- Download Now
It is an easy to troubleshoot error of QuickBooks however sometimes you might not be able to open Internet Connection setting directly from QuickBooks in that case you can manually open these settings from Windows,
In case you need the guidance of an IT professional you can always call QuickBooks Contact Number for Canada (844)-888-4666.