If you are getting a message, “Intuit Sync Manager is Not Setup to Sync any Files” then you might need to reset Sync Manager to resolve the error. In this article, we are going to list detailed instructions to remove this message from QuickBooks. Remember that resetting Sync Manager will delete all the apps that Sync Manager is synchronizing with like Merchant Services, Online Bill Payment and other applications available on Intuit’s app center.
Follow the steps given below to Clear Sync Settings:
- Check the folder location of sync manager application if it is at the correct location on the computer. For Windows XP it should be located inside C:\ documents and Settings\ \Local Settings\ Application Data\ Intuit\ and for Windows 7 and Vista, the path should be C:\ Users\ \AppData\ Local\ Intuit.
- Make sure you are signed in as an Administrator on Windows.
- Now to restore the sync manager first, we need to clear all the sync setting of the sync manager.
- Open QuickBooks application and click the Help menu.
- Under the Help menu click Manage Data Sync and select Clear Sync Settings.
- Now in the confirmation window type YES and press the Enter key.
- After successfully clearing the Sync Manager settings, now we need to reconfigure it.
Steps to Setup Sync Manager:
- Open QuickBooks application and click Setup Intuit Sync Manager under the File menu.
- Sign in using your login credentials on Intuit App Center page.
- If you don’t have an account yet, then click Sign in and then Create One or in case if you have forgotten your login ID or Password then click Forgot your User ID / Forgot your Password.
- Choose Use an Existing Company and hit Next.
- Now Sync Manager will start syncing your company file to Intuit App Center and after the sync process completes, exit the window and navigate to Intuit Full Service Payroll.
- Now click Continue under the Setup QuickBooks page and log in with your IAC user ID and password.
- Open your company file and press F2 key on your keyboard to check the Realm ID of your company that you will see at the top right corner of the window.
- Click Continue under the Connect your Company page.
- Now find and select the Business profile that has the same Realm ID as your Company file and hit Continue.
- After selecting, the right account hit Finish.
After successfully setting up the Sync Manager, you can now easily export your transactions in QuickBooks without any issues. We understand it is a long troubleshooting method and you might need the help of an expert to get the issue fixed so you can call QuickBooks Customer Service Number (844) 888 4666 for help anytime. Our tech team is ready to assist you and is available 24/7 for continuous support.