Error PS036 is a common error faced by QuickBooks Payroll users. This error occurs in QuickBooks payroll very often as numerous reasons can trigger this error in the application, once you encounter this error it will not let you update your payroll to the latest tax table and give you an error message “PS036 There is a problem verifying your payroll subscription”.
For swift assistance on troubleshooting, contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Contact Number (844)-888-4666.
Down below is the list of reasons why QuickBooks encounter this error while verifying payroll:
- If your payroll subscription is not valid or expired.
- Multiple payroll agreements are active with an inactive direct deposit agreement.
- If QuickBooks application file Paysub.ini is damaged or corrupt.
- If your company file has any damage.
- In case your QuickBooks application or supporting windows components are not updated.
- The Service key you are using is not correct.
- If your company file’s PSID is not correct.
- In case, the Windows you are using does not support the version of your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Invalid EIN Number is also a reason for this error to occur.
Detailed Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS036
- Verify your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription:
- Download and install the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop application and the Tax Table release.
- Open QuickBooks and Sign in to your Payroll Service Account.
- Click Employee -> My Payroll Services -> Account/Billing Information.
- Enter your login credentials and click Sign In.
- Now Restart your computer and download the updates again.
- Open QuickBooks application and check if your issue is fixed.
If you are trying to deposit, direct paychecks for the company, then we will suggest you contact us at our Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number (844)-8884666 and do not perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned below in the article.
- Rename Paysub.ini file:
- Paysub.ini is a hidden file on windows; to view this file first we need to change the settings of windows folder options.
- Open My Computer and click Organize.
- Click Folder and Search Option and select the View tab.
- Now click Hidden files and Folders and checkmark “Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drivers” option.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Go back to My Computer and from the search bar at the top search for Paysub.
- Once you see the Paysub.ini file right click on it and select Rename.
- Now rename the file extension from .ini to .old.
- Repeat the same process for all the Paysub files found.
These are the two methods you can follow to rectify Payroll Subscription error, and if you found this troubleshooting method confusing or want an expert to help you fix this error, you can call QuickBooks Payroll Support Service Number (844)-888-4666 at anytime. Our tech team is always ready to assist you with Payroll related errors and is available round the clock for continuous support.