Sending payroll data or direct deposits of paychecks is not possible if you have encountered QuickBooks Error 9000 and this happens when for some reasons QuickBooks is not able to communicate with its server. There are many reasons behind QuickBooks experiencing internet connectivity issues and fixing up these causes will automatically remove this error from the application.
If you need help detecting and troubleshooting such errors, call QuickBooks Payroll Support Number (844)-888-4666.
Now first let’s discuss the reasons that cause QuickBooks Payroll Connection Server Error.
In what Circumstances QuickBooks Encounter Payroll Connection Server Error or Error 9000?
- If your internet connection is not working properly.
- Date and time on your system are not correct.
- If you are using QuickBooks in Multi User mode.
- Internet browser’s security certificates are expired.
- Your computer’s firewall is interrupting QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Internet is facing network time out problem.
How to Rectify QuickBooks Payroll Connection Server Error or Error 9000:
- Make sure all the windows drivers are updated.
- Check if you are having the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop application installed.
- Take a backup of your QuickBooks data before performing any troubleshooting steps.
Following are the troubleshooting steps to get rid of Error 9000 in QuickBooks:
- Set up QuickBooks Desktop Internet Connection Settings:
- Open QuickBooks application and click the Help
- Now select “Use my computers Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet.”
- Now click Next and go to Advance Connection Settings.
- Select LAN settings, click “Automatically Detect Settings” check box, and make sure “Proxy Server” check-box is unchecked.
- Now click OK and then click Done.
- Run Disk Cleanup Tool to remove junk files and temporary memory files:
- On your keyboard, press Windowskey + R
- A Run box will appear with a text box in it.
- Type “cleanmgr” in the text-box and press Enter.
- Now disk clean up utility will appear on the screen.
- Select the C: drive from the drop down list and click OK.
- A new disk cleanup window will appear on the screen.
- Click OK button on that window to clean up all the junk and temporary files from the system.
- Perform System Restore:
- Click the Start button on your keyboard.
- Under the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Now type System Restore in the search box located at the top right side of the window.
- Click System Restore and enter administrator’s password if it prompts you to do so.
- Now select a Restore Point that you have created earlier and then click Next.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the Restore process.
If none of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above works for you, then you can try reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop application but make sure to take a backup of company file data before that.
Furthermore, the last step is to reinstall windows operating system on your computer or call QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number (844)-888-4666 to connect with one of our expert technician who can help you rectify this issue by using advanced tools specially designed to fix such errors.