QuickBooks best serves the need for sending invoices to vendors and clients via email it can even print multiple invoices in a batch. In some cases, a user might encounter errors while printing invoices using QuickBooks and the error message displays “Could not print to printer” “QuickBooks is not responding” or “The device is not ready”.
For help related QuickBooks printing errors call Quickbooks Desktop 24*7 Support Phone Number (844)-888-4666.
Print Repair Tool works like magic as it automatically repairs all the errors and fixes imcorrect settings with just one click. Download QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool from here.
Manual troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Print Errors
Solution 1: If you are having issues, printing invoices packing slips
- Try renaming the QuickBooks print file, i.e., QBPrint.qbp.
Solution 2: If you are, trying to print an invoice or a PDF file and getting an error then follow the steps given below:
- Click List and then choose Templates.
- Then click New and then choose Invoice.
- Click Template Type and then OK
- Under the Template List, right-click the template that is damaged.
- Click Make Template Inactive.
- Choose a new Template from the template list.
- Now click Open Form.
Solution 3: If you can print all other forms and documents but unable to print invoices and checks.
- Quit the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- On your computer navigate to C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks and look for QBPrint.qbp file.
- Right-click and delete this file and reopen the QuickBooks application to give a print.
Solution 4: If you found QuickBooks is restricting you to save or print invoices or PDF files.
- Here we will suggest to download and run QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool to fix this problem and if your issues are not fixed even after using the tool then call QuickBooks Desktop Customer Service Number (844)-888-4666.
Solution 5: If you are getting a message that says “Unable to print invoices from QuickBooks” then:
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Under the web address bar enter chrome://plugins
- Find chrome PDF plugin and click on it.
- Now configure Google Chrome PDF viewer and then close the browser.
- Try to give the print once again from the application.
Solution 6: If you are getting blank prints then:
- This issue can be easily fixed using QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool as improper print settings in QuickBooks commonly cause this error.
Still, if you are unable to get a print from QuickBooks successfully then get in touch with our QuickBooks Certified Technicians who can assist you with these errors in a professional way and can resolve such errors in the shortest time possible. Call QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support Number (844)-888-4666.