QuickBooks Payroll allows you to handle multiple Payroll chores without any complications. Paying your employees on time is considered a healthy business practice and any delay in payroll processing can negatively affect your business reputation. QuickBooks Error 15241 is a payroll error that occurs when a user tries to update payroll and Error message “You receive error 15241: The payroll update did not complete successfully” pops up on users computer screen.
To troubleshoot this error call QuickBooks Payroll Helpline Number USA (844)-888-4666.
This error won’t allow you to update or run payroll, to overcome this issue follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below in the article:
What Causes Error 15241 in QuickBooks ?
There are various services required for QuickBooks to function correctly, failure of any service can cause errors in the application. File Copy Service (FCS) is a service that is required to run payroll, and if this service is disabled, then QuickBooks encounters error 15241.
Steps to Rectify Error 15241 on Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista
- Quit the QB Desktop application.
- Right click My Computer on the desktop and select Manage.
- From the left side click Services and Applications.
- Now double click the Services option.
- Find and double click the Intuit QuickBooks FCS service from the list.
- Under the General tab click the Startup type drop down menu and click Manual.
- Now hit Apply.
- Hit the Start button and then click OK.
Steps to Rectify Quickbooks Payroll Error 15241 on Windows XP
- Exit the QuickBooks application.
- Right click the My Computer icon from the Desktop and select Manage.
- Now from the Computer Management screen click Services and Applications drop down list.
- Click Services and look for Intuit QuickBooks.
- Double click the Intuit QuickBooks FCS service.
- Under the General tab, click the Startup Type drop down menu and choose Manual.
- Hit OK and open QuickBooks.
After following the troubleshooting, try updating Payroll to its latest version. Sometimes it might be possible that this error is caused by some other application installed on your computer that is interrupting QuickBooks payroll from updating like Firewall applications and in such cases we need to deeply analyze the issue to rectify the error, so we suggest you call QuickBooks Payroll Support Service Number (844)-888-4666 for advanced troubleshooting.