If your network might have been set up incorrectly, then you may face QuickBooks error code -6144,82. By renaming .ND and .TLG files, One can resolve this error. These files will be created automatically when you’ll rescan with QuickBooks Database Server Manager. Try the detailed steps provided by accounting helpline to fix this error.
In case of any problem, You can talk to experts through QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number (844)-888-4666.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error code -6144,82 with Detailed Steps Below:
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- Press F2 Key.
- See the location of the company file Under the File Information section.
- Go to your company file folder.
- Find the .ND and .TLG. Extension files with the same file name as your company. For example :
- Rename each file by right-clicking the file and clicking ‘Rename’. Add OLD word at the end of each file name. (Like: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD)
- Now Open QuickBooks and try again to sign in to your company file.
With these steps, one can quickly fix the Quickbooks error code -6144,82. If you still face any issue with your software then talk to Accounting Helpline experts by reaching them at Quickbooks Error Support Contact Number (844)-888-4666. Our team will help you out with every possible solution.